Master’s Degree from an authorized academic institution. Four years of work experience in Executive positions. Proficiency in English since courses will be taught in English.
Each professional in the Doctoral program is required to have at least one paper accepted in a recognized peer reviewed journal. This must be accomplished before the submission of the dissertation.
• Proposal (30 days)
• Dissertation (24 months max.)
• Review and approval process
Eight areas of study divided into two years plus dissertation stage.
1. Business Research Methods (Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Methods)
1.1 Scholarly Communication
2. Strategic Leadership
3. Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis
4. Leadership, Ethics and Corporate Governance
5. Performance Management
6. International Management
7. Business Innovations and Organizational Change
8. General Required Capstone Course for USPG (Includes Applied Leadership, Progressive Values, Worldview, Innovation and Creativity)
Although the DBA program is flexible and self-paced, we recommend the student to commit an average of 24 hours of coursework and research per week.
The schedule for mentoring will be arranged at the convenience of the doctoral candidate and the advisor.
24 Monthly Payments of Q4,000.00 for areas of study
6 Monthly Payments of Q4,000.00 for dissertation stages
Yearly enrollment fee of Q4,000.00
( * ) La asesoría, revisión, predefensa y defensa de tésis tienen costo adicional según arancel del año en que se realice.
Become part of the San Pablo community. Start your application process today.